
I was going to do my last post Wednesday before we left, and then I realized looking at all I have left to do (school/packing/friends/family) there is absolutely no way I will remember to post again!
4 days left and I am $86 dollars from goal!!! Which is freaking awesome!!! :)
Thank you to everyone for all the packing tips... I think I have everything ready now I just need to actually pack!!
I really have nothing left to say but Thank You to everyone, I got more out of this journey so far in just the training than I ever thought I would!
Also, since I already know ahead of time.... Thank you Mom, Shea, Lauren, & Kenny for writing me letters to Atlanta... you guys are awesome.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we walk this weekend!!!!
And cross your fingers that it doesn't rain!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment