
I haven't blogged in a while as there as been nothing new and exciting in the walking world... just in the real world (keep reading) :) 17 days until we walk. 16 days until we leave. With $357 my goal is to get there before we leave! So please donate, just think if you donate even $5 that is equal to a large pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks.... you can pass on one of those. :)
This is a practice run for 20 miles/3 days and it has rained yesterday and today, so I am waiting until tomorrow to start. Then after that it is two tapering weeks (yay!) :)
In real news, many exciting things have happened over the past few weeks...I think the most exciting was...
Becky (who is mentioned and pictured in posts below) & Chris (her husband) had their first child on September 24th, a little girl, Nora! She is beautiful and she was born on Becky's 25th birthday!
And in school news, it is a lot of work, but it's going, it's almost time to figure out how many classes to take for next semester... which I also plan on getting a job full or part time, not sure yet... but I need to decide now how many classes to take. I won't be training anymore so that will free up at least 4 hours of my day... but a job would fill at least those.... Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment