Aunt Sandra-- Thank you so much for letting me have the sale there, and letting us take over your garage all weekend (even letting your baby sleep next door and outside) ;-) haha.... Love you!
Aunt Cherry & Uncle Carver-- Thank you for everything!! For bringing the tables over from the church, donating so much, and for all of your help... Love you both!
(And of course Uncle Danny for letting me borrow the tables from your church) :)
Jessica- Thank you so much for coming over and entertaining us and getting me the most amazing breakfast!! And of course for ALL of your donations and for helping us clean everything up, including the tables :D hehe
Thank you also to.... everyone who donated (again!!!)
We were so busy during the sale we weren't able to get a picture, but we did take this one the night before (I was trying on donated clothes while pricing them) :D

And of course last but not least, Thanks to my mom who went to Burlington with me and collected everything, helped price it, talked people into buying things I'm sure they didn't need, and all the heart to hearts and bonding time inbetween :) I love you!
The story behind this picture: I was starving by the time we had lunch and wanted to get a sandwich and a side. I didn't have enough money so my genius idea was to take the lettuce and tomato and make a side salad. I ended up having to eat my lunch in the car so that was a no go. So we stopped at the grocery store on the way back to my Aunts. I was following Adam's 90%-10% so I was allowing myself to have my 10% and have chex mix that had the m&m's in it.... now because it was 550 degrees outside I put the bag in the fridge, I was working on the garage sale stuff, and finally got the chex mix out after a few hours. By this time I was so excited to finally have my chex mix it was pretty ridiculous. I had maybe had 2 handfuls when a bee started flying around my bag. My mom picked up a sponge bob stuffed animal and whacked the bee... and my chex mix. In the event you couldn't tell by the picture.... there was maybe a handful left in the bag...
No comments:
Post a Comment